Hi everyone! We are well into the month of December and holiday festivities have begun! I have put together a little gift guide for this year.
This is honestly one of my favourite times of the year because everything is so festive and I can spend time with those who are important to me. I love gifting others and seeing their reactions, it is one of the best parts of the holidays.
On another note, I have you covered for gift ideas if you’re stuck on finding the perfect gift or are in a last-minute hurry. I hope you enjoy, and find this useful. But most importantly, enjoy the holidays with whomever you are spending it with.
1. Beer of the Month Club: The perfect gift for any guy in my opinion. It gets shipped to the door every month and he can venture into beers he never thought he’d taste!
2. Briefcase: This is the Matt and Nat Tom – Black bag. It is vegan and a sizeable bag that is sleek and great for anyone that has to carry a laptop or papers around. This is for the go-getter, fashion enthusiast in your life!
3. Jack Black No Pain Shave Kit: A great gift for any man in your life! It ranges on the more luxurious side of shaving kits and is for those in your life who you have a closer relationship with.
4. Whiskey Cubes: For any whiskey enthusiast. A bottle of their favourite whiskey with these cubes is the perfect gift, enough said!
5. Cologne: For anyone who you are more intimate with. It is a great gift and this particular scent smells divine. Perhaps there is a cologne that he has been eyeing or you know he would like.
*And of course, tickets to their favourite sports team (or the theatre, ballet, etc…) is a fantastic gift too!
1. Scarves (or anything cozy, really): It is winter after all, and one thing that is great about receiving big and cozy scarves, is that they’re like blankets that you can appropriately wear in public. A great present for anyone living in really cold places!
2. Skincare: this is just one out of thousands of examples for a present idea, but if there is anyone in your life who is obsessed with skincare, this is a great present for them. Serum is so important and a staple in anyone’s skin regimen. I could go on forever about why you should get this for the skincare fanatic in your life, but I think it speaks for itself.
3. Jewelry: You can never go wrong with jewelry, and due to popular belief it doesn’t always have to be from Tiffany’s to make a girl happy (although Tiffany’s is a fabulous option indeed). This jewelry is perfectly price ranged, is supporting a small business and is for all of the feminists out there!
4. Makeup: This a fantastic gift, although more personal. Although, no one can ever go wrong with a highlight palette; and this palette from Huda Beauty is seriously up there. Any makeup enthusiast would love receiving this, on christmas morning.
5. Perfume: This is such a personalized gift because there are so many scents on the market, although this Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb is a beautiful scent. Though, if you know their favourite scents this is a fantastic gift.
1. Wine of the month club: Perfect for anyone who not only loves wine but loves to host often.
2. Cocktail recipe book: For anyone looking to kick up their party cocktail game up to the next level.
3. Marble cheese cutter: For any cheese enthusiast who loves having a good overall home and party aesthetic (this cuts each piece to the same size every time)!
4. Candles: A) Who doesn’t love a good smelling candle? B) Have you read option “A”?
5. A jigger for the bar cart: For anyone who is putting a bar cart together in their new home or loves a cute jigger to make drinks with!
These are my top five books to get people for the holidays! You can never go wrong with a book that suits the person you’re gifting. Whether, they love poetry (Rupi Kaur anyone?), are always whipping up something new in the kitchen (I even included a plant-based cookbook set for those who are vegan or don’t eat meat), need some inspiring motivation, or even love fashion and blogging!